These are around $5 each, I got mine from Unified Cosmetics. There are 16 shades total, but I only have 7. I’ll up date this blog if I ever get the rest of the shades.
Left to right: Fantasy, Dreamy, Fleur, Bazaar, Rebel, Backstage, & Frisky.
The lip glosses:
- have a matte finish
- felt sticky/tacky throughout the whole day
- pigmented/opaque except for Backstage
- doesn’t apply evenly
- feels a little heavy on the lips
- emphasizes all the cracks and lines on the lips
- barely any transferring or fading, only time they transferred/faded was during eating and drinking
- lasts all day, you will need some kind of makeup remover or makeup wipe to take them off
As of right now, I’m on the fence with these lip glosses. I am impressed by how long they can last, but they do feel like paint on the lips. Which I’m not a fan of. I will need to give these a few more try before I can have a solid answer.